July’s Klutchclub box was kind of boring and nothing too exciting. I was kind of regretting committing to a 3-month subscription. But when August’s box came, I was very surprised and happy to see what it had. The theme was “Health on-the-go”. This box was actually geared more for a fitness enthusiast and health minded individual.
- Go-Nola: single serving of “wild blueberry” oats, honey, and fiber.
I really liked that I could just throw the packet in my purse whenever hunger strikes and I don’t have any healthy options around.
- Popcorners: Gluten free popcorn “chips”.
These were so good. I was surprised I hadn’t tried them before. Good thing there was only one serving because they can become addicting. I will be buying these.
- Japanese Delight Seaweed Salad- on the go: 90 calories of seaweed salad to go.
Very interesting to make seaweed salad on the go. Great for those who work. Add a sandwich and you’ll have a healthy lunch.
- Go Sport ID: 10 dollar gift card for ID bands, dog tags, and other safety accessories.
This was by far my favorite item. I am looking forward to ordering my band for running. I’m just thinking of a great quote to keep me motivated while I run!
- Twistband: Luxury hair tie that doesn’t damage hair or leave a crease.
Although I have short hair, I put up the top half since it is longer than the back. It was very comfortable and didn’t pull my hair at all.
- Biopharma supplement: stir into any drink, yogurt or oatmeal. Nanolean supports your metabolism and provides necessary minerals when trying to slim down and NanoGreens includes 10 servings of fruits and vegetables.
Another great on-the-go item. I liked the NanoGreens much more.
- iBodyFit Online Premium Membership: Redeem workouts online you can do at home, the office, or while traveling. Worth $155.00.
This is great for me since I do most of my workouts at home. I only go to the gym one or two times a week. The offer is good for one year!
- Alo Awaken beverage: Contains a shot of wheatgrass and real aloe vera.
A refreshing drink that is low calorie and is good for me; I’ll take it. You can really see the aloe when you shake the bottle.
- tieks by Gavrielli: Flats that you can fit in your purse. $50 gift card.
So, I was so excited about this gift card. I thought maybe that will be half the price and if so I don’t mind. Then I go to the website. The shoes are gorgeous and have an array of designs. But, my gosh, the least expensive pair was $165!! I might have to wait a while to use this gift card. (a long while)
I really like the Klutchclub program. It can introduce you to new products that you would never have tried before. I think 3 months is a perfect subscription plan. I probably wouldn’t do it for a whole year because you never know what is going to be in your box.