September Klutch Club Review
It took me a while to get through all of the items for Klutch clubs September box. There were so many goodies! In fact, there are still a few items I haven’t been able to use yet. The theme was “Spa Month”. I loved it and it was something I really needed it this month. Let’s just say it was a stressful summer. It is important to take a few moments to take of yourself too.
“While on the healthy and wellness journey, it’s especially important to reward yourself for milestones along the way. Staying centered and taking care of your body is an important part of that journey. So this month, relax, rejuvenate, and reward yourself because you deserve a little pampering!”
1. EcoTrek Fitness Whole Food Bar: This was one of the first items I tried. It contains 6 servings of fruits and vegetables, gluten free, 100% natural, non-dairy, 10g of protein and was delicious! Can you ask for a better bar? And yes it was dark chocolate. I need to find these and stock up.
2. Natural Vitality’s Natural Calm Magnesium Powder: I haven’t had a chance to use this product yet but I’ve heard about the amazing benefits magnesium has to offer our bodies. I’m so glad this wasn’t just a sample so that I can reap the benefits.
3. Soothing Music CD from Sequoia Records: I was so glad to see this in the box. I love music and this helps me with my yoga practice at home. Sequoia Records also supports the environment by using only soy based inks and recycled paper, and by donating a portion of their sales to organizations such as the Rainforest Action Network.
4. Dream Water Sleep Aid and Natural Relaxer: There aren’t any chemicals with addictive or harmful effects found in most sleep aid solutions. I took it the night before my race but it didn’t do much for me.
5. EBOOST Natural Energy Booster Mix: Lots of vitamins in this mix to keep you energized. I liked it and it had a great taste.
6. Zenify Stress Free Drink: A 50-calorie relaxation promoting and concentration drink.
7. Taylors of Harrogate Tea: I enjoyed these teas more than the dream water, especially the chamomile. It tasted great and I slept like a baby!
8. Cremo Cream: A shaving cream that is rich and concentrated so it actually stays put on your skin. I definitely felt a difference using this shaving cream instead.
9. Zeel $50 Gift Card: Zeel is an online service that brings together health and wellness professionals. From chiropractors, massage therapists, personal trainers and more. Great item! I can’t wait to book my appointment.
10. iTrain Mobile $50 Workout Gift Card: Podcast downloads from celebrity trainers. Great for those like me, that cannot attend a fitness class or gym everyday.
11. Lauren Brooke Lip Gloss in Winterberry: Made with 100% organic castor, olive, and coconut oils for natural softness. This is a very pretty color! I love that it was not sticky at all and smells great.
12. Anatomy Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask: This mud mask is made mineral-rich mud from the Dead Sea! I was very intrigued when I read that. It left my skin very soft and fresh. I just didn’t like the smell of it but that was expected considering its all-natural.
You can always click the Klutch club button on the right for more info.